-30% deposit required to secure and confirm your booking (by credit / debit card or bank transfer) Balance payments are only accepted by bank transfer 1 or 2 days before arrival.
- Keep in mind that if you want to pay your credit / debit card balance, you will be charged 2%. Cancellation charges:
- Each accommodation has its own cancellation policy
- Travel or vacation insurance is not included, customers are advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance from their country of origin.
- The confirmation of your reservation will be sent upon receipt of the deposit.
- Full details of the arrangements will be sent upon receipt of the balance payment.
-The rest of your reservation is due one or two days before your arrival.
- Authentic Crete and the owner of the accommodation / property do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or additional costs borne by the customer or any member of the customer regardless of the cause.
- The property owner and his / her agent shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, inconvenience or damage, change, delay or cancellation of detention as a result of war, threat of war, rioting or civil strife, terrorist activity (threatened or natural disaster, fire, disease, weather, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems with transport and airport regulations caused by technical, mechanical or electrical damage or customer accommodation or other circumstances equivalent to "force majeure" or acts of God or other similar events beyond the control of the property owner.
- In addition, the owner and / or agent of the villa is not responsible for any bodily injuries caused to customers during their stay at the property.
- "Villas" properties are not official tourist buildings or hotels. Instead, they are private residences. As such, no standards or categories have been recognized internationally, but they reflect in their architecture and furniture the local traditions and the personal taste of the owners. Customers have to accept differences in property, whether architectural or cultural, in relation to their homes.
It is therefore recommended that customers purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to their trip.
- Outdoor Maintenance - The owner or his / her representative has, if necessary, free access to the accommodation for basic maintenance purposes (garden, swimming pool, etc.).
- Damages / damages: The Customer agrees that any damages / damages caused by his own-members, will be paid to the owner of the villa.
- Enjoying your vacation is paramount to us. In case you have a complaint while you are on vacation, you should immediately report the matter to our representative at the Villa or your representative (details given to you) so that we have the opportunity to resolve the issue on the spot. Until we know a problem or complaint, we can not begin to resolve it.
- All our tenants must have taken out personal insurance to cover all the possibilities. (Personal travel insurance, life, accident and illness, property damage).
- Upon acceptance of your booking, it will be understood that you agree to the Booking Terms on behalf of all members of your party.
- I have read and understand and agree to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of the bookings, as described in detail on behalf of all those booked, and I confirm that I am authorized to act on their behalf.
- In case of dispute arising from the detention and rental of a property, only the courts of Chania, Crete can deal with the issue. By confirming the reservation, the customer implies that the Villa Rental Terms have been understood and have therefore been accepted without reservation and without exception.
- If any of the terms of this contract have become void, or were void or if this contract should be blank, the other terms may not be challenged.